Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Friday, June 14, 2013

ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT

Asparagus with Lemon Zest and Nutmeg
Roasted asparagus with lemon zest and nutmeg. Tasty!

High West Campfire Whiskey for the boys.

Cosmopolitans (made with my home-made cranberry liqueur) for the girls.

Salad with tomatoes and nectarines.

Grilled sliced prime ribeyes.

Roasted Brussels sprouts with garlic, capers, and passionfruit balsamic.

Roasted asparagus spears with lemon zest and nutmeg.

Limonana - lemonade with mint.

Life is good.

3 comments:

Kevin Kim said...

Sounds amazing. I'm guessing this delightful provender was devoured too quickly for there to have been any photos.

Elisson said...

You'd have guessed right, Kevin. We killed that stuff... and I was too busy cooking to take pictures, for once.

But since you were interested, I’ve updated the post to include a shot of that asparagus.

Kevin Kim said...

Veddy nice, veddy nice.