Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

TOUGH LIFE, INNIT

Mighty Hunter, Too!
Levon plays Mighty Hunter, hiding amongst the pillows atop our bed.

He’s a playful little guy.

He loves to dash around the house, hiding around corners and jumping out in an attempt to startle.  Peek-a-boo, Mighty Hunter!

His latest ritual: standing up and grabbing my leg as I stand at the bathroom sink as if to say, “Pick me up, Daddy!”  So I do, giving him a few minutes to march around the countertop and inspect the sink.  As soon as he starts showing too much interest in the toothbrush and the Water Pik, down he goes.

And there’s the tummy rubs.  Always, the tummy rubs.

Levon En Repose
“You gonna just stand there looking stupid?  This tummy ain’t gonna rub itself, ya know!”

Tough to be a kitty, innit?

1 comment:

Froth said...

He's a beauty! Ya need to let him check out the not crème fraiche that is toothpaste. (stolen from Henri via Will Braden on the youtubes)