Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

MY DIN-DIN, LIKE JEWELS

Sushi Moriawase
Sushi moriawase: Assorted fish ’n’ rice. Top row: hamachi, sake. Middle row: saba, ikura, unagi. Bottom: some wacky roll concoction with hamachi, maguro, mango, red tobiko, and black tobiko. Not pictured: Salmon skin temaki.

The Missus and I developed a Sushi Jones a couple of days ago, and there was naught but to feed it. Every bite was glorious.

And for dessert?

Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate-covered strawberries.

[No, this is not what we had for dessert. But ain’t it pretty?]

4 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Mmmm! Food as art!

Kris said...

Beautiful, beautiful sushi. That looks absolutely scrumptious. My favorite food!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Damn.... looks tasty!

Now I know what I'll be craving for this week ;)

diamond dave said...

Ikura... must. have. ikura.

Now you got me jonesing for sushi. How I miss my San Francisco days.