Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HOME AGAIN, FOREVER CHANGED

Masada Hawk
A hawk soars above the valley floor below Masada.

The Missus and I have just returned from our two-week sojourn in Israel.  I’m too worn out to write right now, but there will be plenty of photos and stories... beyond those we’ve been slapping up on Facebook whenever WiFi was available.

A trip to this corner of the world  - particularly for us Red Sea Pedestrians - can be a life-changing experience.  It certainly has been that, and more, for us.

More later.  Now, rest.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Welcome home, dear friend! I look forward to your observations and reflections. Blessings to you and SWMBO.

Rahel Jaskow said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip and read your impressions. Oh, and I can't wait to see some pictures of Hakuna, too.

It was wonderful to see you both -- and I have quite a list of places to see for your next visit!

BobG said...

Looking forward to your narrative and photos.