Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Friday, March 9, 2012

FRIDAY RANDOM TEN

The iPod d’Elisson
The iPod d’Elisson.

It’s Friday once again, time for my weekly compilation of ten choons as spit out randomly by the Little White Choon-Box.

Music is a welcome distraction from all of the Bakey Goodness going on in the kitchen right now. The challah is about ready to assemble, and I’ve got the makings of a Chocolate Babka (!) rising in the pan. Gawd only knows how many weights I’m gonna have to lift to work this crap off...

So - with what shall we entertain ourselves today? Let’s check it out:

  1. Squonk (Live Version from Seconds Out) - Genesis

  2. Dying Sun - Moonraker

  3. Dance the Night Away - Cream

  4. Vote for Miles - Miles Davis

  5. Astral Weeks - Van Morrison

  6. Tiny Dancer - Elton John

  7. Hillary’s Way - The Capitol Steps

  8. Reggae fi Peach - Linton Kwesi Johnson

  9. Hard Sun (Main) - Eddie Vedder

  10. How Long Has That Train Been Gone - Professor Longhair

It’s Friday. What are you listening to?

1 comment:

Joe said...

had to cry today -- blind faith
the end - The Beatles
maybe I'm amazed -- McCartney
beautiful loser (live) -- Bob Seger
crime of the century -- supertramp
yours is no disgrace -- Yes
on the run -- pink floyd
texas women -- hank williams jr.
suddenly last summer -- the motels
in my dreams -- CSN