The iPod d’Elisson.
It’s Friday once again, time for my weekly compilation of ten choons as spit out randomly by the Little White Choon-Box.
Music is a welcome distraction from all of the Bakey Goodness going on in the kitchen right now. The challah is about ready to assemble, and I’ve got the makings of a Chocolate Babka (!) rising in the pan. Gawd only knows how many weights I’m gonna have to lift to work this crap off...
So - with what shall we entertain ourselves today? Let’s check it out:
- Squonk (Live Version from Seconds Out) - Genesis
- Dying Sun - Moonraker
- Dance the Night Away - Cream
- Vote for Miles - Miles Davis
- Astral Weeks - Van Morrison
- Tiny Dancer - Elton John
- Hillary’s Way - The Capitol Steps
- Reggae fi Peach - Linton Kwesi Johnson
- Hard Sun (Main) - Eddie Vedder
- How Long Has That Train Been Gone - Professor Longhair