The old-school iPod d’Elisson. Amusing, innit, to use the term “old-school” when referring to a piece of 21st century technology?
Good Gawd - is it June already? Why, so it is. Five twelfths of the year Twenty-Twelve have found their way down the Great Celestial Toidy-Tube... and we’re still here.
We can celebrate by drinking ourselves silly, but why not play a few pleasant tunes while we do so? Let’s see what the iPod d’Elisson is spewing forth today...
- Stairway to Heaven - Dave Matthews Band
- Dying Sun - Moonraker
- Mountains o’ Mourne - Don McLean
- Shrimp (Dubplate) - Mr. Scruff
- Eve - Boukman Eksperyans
- It Ain’t You - Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Stereotype - The Specials
- Changes - David Bowie
- Advance Romance - Frank Zappa
- So What - Miles Davis
It’s Friday. What are you listening to?