Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SIX YEARS OF SELF-AGGRANDIZEMENT AND TIME-WASTAGE

Upon examining the calendar, I realized that today is my Bloggy-Versary: I put the very first post up at my old site exactly six years ago.

Dayum, that’s a lotta water under the bridge.

Looking back on that first post, I see it includes references to both Food and Shit, two of my favorite topics. And despite my having moved to these shiny new digs, nothing much has changed, more’s the pity...

11 comments:

Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

Happy sixth blogiversary, paisan!

Joe said...

happy day

BobG said...

W00t! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... hope there are many many more years to come!!

Kevin Kim said...

Come Grab Ewe Elations.

Teresa said...

Happy blogoversary! May you have many more. Yay!

Omnibabe said...

And tomorrow is mine. Happy sixth, my friend!

Cowtown Pattie said...

Good Gawd, isn't there a badge for this? An app? A Grecian formula for manly blogs?

Happy Bloggiversary!

Cowtown Pattie said...

For some reason I never check my bloggiversary...which is March 3, 2003, though I deleted some of the first toddling posts and had a couple of months hiatus before figuring out what to do with a blog.

Jerry in Texas said...

Happy Blogiversary! I hope you continue for many more. So glad our paths have crossed and look forward to the next time we meet.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Happy belated anniversary, sir :) May you continue to write and entertain for plenty more years to come!