Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

FROM THE ELISSON ARCHIVE

Cuddling Sisters

Hakuna and the late Matata get in some sisterly cuddling in this photo from sometime in the early 2000’s.

I’m not sure whether Hakuna misses Matata, gone now for over two years. But we sure do...

Update: Friday Ark #303 is afloat at the Modulator... with our girls in pole position! This Sunday, be sure to check in with Nikita at Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat for Carnival of the Cats #330.

Update 2: CotC #330 is up.

4 comments:

Yabu (EOTIS) said...

Reverse Pisces for cats...cool.

Anonymous said...

... you know, I never could get over how TINY Matata was..... if our Fred had pockets, he'd have been able to walk around with two Matatas in his saddlbags....

.... she sure was a cutie though..... and one helluva a disposition.....

Eric

Sissy Willis said...

Same with Tiny. Does she miss her brother Baby, now gone 1/1/2 years, the one she used to go out of her way to thwack in the face every time they trotted in anticipation out to the kitchen for the next meal?

He is still so alive in our hearts and minds. Places and things that were his remind me at every turn. Sometimes when I google and review this or that blogpost from the past, there are his beautiful, leonine mug and gigantic, tufted paws.

'Wish I could hold him in my arms.

Love you,kid. ;D

Nikita Cat said...

Is this adorable scene of Domestic Tranquility a preview of MY future?

Carnival will be up in an hour!