Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

HUMOR IS WHERE YOU FIND IT

A street scene in southwest Florida. [Click to embiggen.]

A few weeks ago, as She Who Must Be Obeyed and I were headed back home from South Florida, we saw the above street scene somewhere near Naples.

It was the truck that caught my attention.

“BAITMASTERS,” read the legend on the side. “The Bait of the Masters.”

I could not help but be impressed. We were looking at a whole truckload of Master Bait!

4 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

I remember attending a Royal garden party and the people (Mother,Father, 14 yr-old Boy) ahead of me in the shake-hands queue were called Bates.

So I nearly fell apart when they were introduced to Her Majesty by the Master of ceremonies as
"Mr and Mrs Bates and their son, Master Bates" ;-)

Prince Phillip was heard muttering in the background "I'll bet he does!" ;-)

Anonymous said...

Not fair! I'm reading this with my wife sleeping beside me. I can't laugh and can hardly keep from shaking the whole bed with the suppressed laughter.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site cheeseaisle.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Elisson said...

It might be possible if (1) I had any idea who you are, and (2) if I liked your site. But right now, I have insufficient data.

No: scratch that. I have plenty of data. I know that you're the kind of commenter who leaves a request for a reciprocal link without letting me know who you are or what you want me to link to. In short, not someone I'd care to link.