Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

EYE, EYE

One being the eye you see with, the other the Old Brown-Eye.  Yep: this was a day of Assholes and Eyeballs, for between the Missus and me, we had both of ’em checked out.

I am happy to report that the news was good for both of us.  No polyps, diverticulae, or other Nasty Situations were discovered in SWMBO’s nethers, and the recovery of my left eye from its recent bout with iritis (AKA acute anterior uveitis, if you prefer the Fancy-Pants Wording) is proceeding apace.  Lookee:

Eyeballz
Notice the dilated pupil on the left - my left eye as seen in this mirror image. Yes, it looks weird, but it’s supposed to be dilated.

Still taking steroid eyedrops, but now I can cut back to three times a day... and I only need to dilate that bad boy once a day.

But if you want photos from SWMBO’s procedure, you’re shit outta luck.

1 comment:

Nor Grebnief said...

Glad the docs didn't confuse the eyes and stick a well-greased hose up your pupil and drops in SWMBA's, ahhh, nether region ... also happy to hear that you are on the mend and D is free of any problems!