Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Monday, February 18, 2013

NUTS

Nuts
Levon enjoys a moment of nut-lickage this morning... his last opportunity to do so.

Lick ’em while you got ’em, little guy.

Levon won’t have his much longer... at the tender age of six months (less one day), he is being de-balled today.  The surgery is probably taking place even as I write this.

Do I feel bad?  Not really, although as a male I do have a certain amount of rachmones - compassion - for the little fellow.  But it’s the price he must pay for a lifetime of comfort.  One thing we do not need is a moaning, groaning tom spraying odoriferous Cat-Piss all over the house.

Update: Levon is home, minus one set of beitzim, and doing just fine.

2 comments:

Kevin Kim said...

and you can tell everybody
these were your balls
they may be quite tiny, but
now that they're gone
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
that I put down in words
how empty your scrote is
with no balls for the girls


Who was the first person to discover the link between cat balls and stinky piss, anyway? That guy (or gal) deserves a medal.

og said...

Did you at least spring for the extra $105 and get him a set of neuticles?