Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Friday, April 20, 2012

FRIDAY RANDOM TEN

The iPod d’Elisson
The iPod d’Elisson.

It’s Friday yet again, which means it’s time for my more-or-less weekly Collection o’ Choons as spewed forth at random by the iPod d’Elisson. Let’s take a listen:
  1. Eden She Is Dead - Aaron Thompson

  2. I Might Be Wrong - Radiohead

  3. Golden Slumbers - The Beatles

  4. Heroin - The Velvet Underground

  5. I Am Yours - Derek and the Dominos

  6. Catholic Girls - Frank Zappa

  7. Into The Mystic - Van Morrison

    We were born before the wind
    Also younger than the sun
    Ere the bonnie boat was won
    As we sailed into the mystic
    Hark now, hear the sailors cry
    Smell the sea and feel the sky
    Let your soul and spirit fly
    Into the mystic

    And when that foghorn blows
    I will be coming home
    And when the foghorn blows
    I want to hear it
    I don’t have to fear it

    And I want to rock your gypsy soul
    Just like way back in the days of old
    And magnificently we will flow
    Iinto the mystic

    When that foghorn blows
    You know I will be coming home
    And when that foghorn whistle blows
    I got to hear it
    I don’t have to fear it

    And I want to rock your gypsy soul
    Just like way back in the days of old
    And together we will flow
    Into the mystic
    Come on girl...
    Too late to stop now...

  8. Yellow Fellow - Ahmad Jamal

  9. Dirty Work - Steely Dan

  10. Jää, Hyvä Mieli - Alamaailman Vasarat

    My favorite Finnish avant-garde klezmer-wacko-funky-punky band.
It’s Friday. What are you listening to?

No comments: