Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

SEEN ABOUT TOWN

Just about every day, I see fascinating things as I travel about town...

Hello Kitty Kar
Someone evidently loves Hello Kitty a whole lot.

Pee-Car
Here’s a driver with a license plate that practically shouts, “Weak Bladder!” May I suggest that he keep a Traveler’s Friend with him at all times?

Mug Shots
A few Mug Shots from Phreddy’s vast collection of Royal Doulton character jugs. [Click to embiggen.]

Rosy-Fingered Dawn
Rosy-fingered Dawn in Marietta.

Feesh!
Some feesh at the local feesh market. “Hey, check out the dude with the mullet!”

Red Hatters
A gaggle of Red Hat Ladies at the Marietta Diner.

Seen anything interesting in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I seriously need those Hello Kitty car accessories. Too early to write to Santa, you think?

K-nine said...

I only have one 'new' thing over at my place... An odd Sunday Ink... But I have a crapload of Old Stuff I just posted.

Gerry N. said...

When I was a sprog, my Mom had a shelf full of those Toby mugs. That was in the late 1950's.

Bou said...

those ladies in the red hats look like they're having a blast.