Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Monday, August 1, 2011

MEET BEAN

For the moment, Elder Daughter is living with friends on a farm in Western Massachusetts, pending her relocation to Philadelphia.

Somehow, I never pictured Elder Daughter - an urban (and urbane) arts maven and world traveler - living the life of the Bucolic Peasantry. But there she is, and she’s savoring every moment: slaughtering chickens, milking the pigs, slopping the cows. (OK, I made the last two up.)

And - at least for the time being - she has a Tiny Kitteh!

Bean

Meet Bean, the littlest Barn Cat-in-Training. I figure it won’t be too long before Bean is making regular mouse carcass deposits in front of Elder Daughter’s door.

2 comments:

Rahel said...

Awww... awww... awww... hi, Bean!

Bou said...

Wait. You only made the last two up? Is she really slaughtering chickens? Not picturing that...