Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Monday, December 27, 2010

A TALE OF TWO KITTIES

Not that the two kitties in question have anything to do with one another, being separated by 850 miles of physical distance... but I couldn’t resist the rotten pun of a post-title.

Kitty One: Our very own Hakuna, here seen basking on the stair treads in the morning sun. Gotta love that Southern Exposure.

HDRKunastairs

Kitty Two: Ringo, the resident feline chez Morris William (SWMBO’s kid brother, with whom we bunked in for a couple of days last week during our Texas peregrination. He looks positively stately here, does Mr. Ringo.

Ringo

[Click on either image to embiggen. You know you want to!]

The 850 miles is not necessarily a bad thing. Hakuna is a notorious grump when it comes to dealing with other cats, and while Ringo is pretty easygoing, I suspect he would not put up with grumpy behavior, notorious or otherwise. But they do get along fine in the context of a blog-post!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I love the pics of Hakuna. Do you have a Flickr or another site where you've got all of the pictures of her stored? I'm in the mood to paint a kittycat again.

Rahel Jaskow said...

Ahhhh. Kittypics. I need some kittypics about now. Thank you so much.

Laura said...

Adorable.