Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I’LL TAKE A G, PAT



From Hartsville, South Carolina (a frequent stop back in my days with the Great Corporate Salt Mine) comes this delightful photograph - not doctored in any way - of a McDonald’s marquee with a most unfortunate misspelling.

At least, that’s what I think it is. I could be wrong. Perhaps it is a subversive commentary on the quality of the Angus Snack Wrap... or perhaps the Marquee Elves absconded with the entire supply of G’s.

[Tip o’ th’ Elisson fedora to Tim Lavinder for the link.]

4 comments:

Kevin Kim said...

"Billions and billions served."

I'm imagining immense herds of Angus cattle roaming the fields, colostomy bags in tow.


Kevin

Houston Steve said...

Is that wrapped up in Charmin? I can just see Mr. Whipple doing the ad, "Mmmmm, this anus is squeezably soft!"

BlogDog said...

"I'm lovin' it?"

BobG said...

Maybe it's a hint at which part of the cow they ground up into the hamburger.