Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HACKED OFF

I don’t spend a lot of time on Twitter (“Blogging for People with ADHD™”), but maybe I ought to check in at my account more often. Some asshole spammer hacked my account and, in the space of half an hour, put up about two or three dozen Spam-Tweets.

The good folks at Twitter must get this kind of thing all the time, because they managed to suspend my account fairly promptly. Now all I have to do is get it reinstated and get everything secured... and the shit scraped off my walls.

I would be perfectly happy if there were a mandatory death penalty for spammers and hackers. Failing that, I’d like to have a straight razor, some gasoline, and one of these sumbitches tied to a chair. Cue up the Stealer’s Wheel: Reservoir Dogs, anyone?

Meanwhile, if you happen by my Twitter page and see anything that looks like it was written by a spambot, it was. Set phasers on “Ignore” until further notice!

2 comments:

Holder said...

I was just on my way over to tell you about your tweets, but I see you are on the ball...

K-nine said...

Stuck in the middle... I'm with ya baby.